Cooling and Heating costs account for over half of a homes’ energy usage in the Phoenix area. Regular maintenance by our trained service technicians can ensure your system is operating at its peak efficiency.
- Ignoring small problems can lead to very expensive repairs.
- Just 100th of an inch of dirt or film on an evaporator coil can reduce efficiency by 5%.
- Annual safety check can eliminate dangerous problems.
- Some heating & cooling problems can DOUBLE your operating costs without reducing comfort levels.
- You can eliminate up to 80% of cooling compressor failures if the problems that lead to the failure were corrected in a timely manner.
- You should never need to replace “freon” (refrigerant). If it must be added every year, then you have a leak that should be repaired.
- A Refrigerant undercharge of as little as 10% can increase your energy cost by as much as 20%.
- A dirty evaporator, condenser, and blower can increase your air conditioning electrical usage by 50% or more.
Prevent the Need for Repairs with Routine Maintenance
SRP, APS, Manufactures and Energy Star all recommend routine maintenance. Just as you would perform an oil change or tune up on your vehicle, annual AC maintenance allows your system to run efficiently throughout the year. Having your unit inspected and cleaned annually can also prevent problems from occurring when your system is in use at the peak of the season when you need it most!
This is essential in preventing unwanted and costly repairs. When your system is well-maintained, it runs most efficiently, requiring less energy to operate. The more efficiently your system is operating, the more you will save in energy expenses. Our Energy Savings plans have different options so you can choose one that best suits your needs.
Having your system professionally cleaned and maintained by a certified technician will provide you peace of mind. The preventative maintenance will ensure your safety, system reliability and prolong your system life. An efficient system can reduce your heating and cooling costs which can save you hundreds of dollars per year. In the event that a problem should arise, you will be considered a priority customer and will receive a discount on any necessary repairs.
Let us take care of you and your family by providing preventative maintenance on your heating and cooling system. We service all makes and models. Call us today to schedule your appointment.